We have just begun the second month of the year and I am now living in my second state this year. 2010 seems like it's going to be a crazy year, I just hope when I finally land it will be for the best.
I made the long trek from Indiana to Wisconsin and managed to get everything unpacked and mostly organized. It's a big load off my shoulders to have that phase done and behind me. I've been so stressed out the last couple weeks I didn't actually think I would make it here.
I've still got a ton of things to get done around here to get settled and hopefully get my SUV sold soon. Then I will be ready to go to New York as soon as the opportunity arises.
I will be back to posting more of the My Generation Series hopefully by the end of the week.
Labels: Me


yay for having a bloggy friend in the great state of cheese!!! Welcome home!
Wow! So as soon as you sell your SUV, then you are off to the Big Apple???? So exciting!!
Where are you going to look for work? Any leads yet?
Can I live vicariously through you?