I have an interview... in NYC!!! I leave in the morning, I am so nervous and excited I can hardly stand it. This is pretty much my one shot at finding something or I am going to have to wait until next fall when I have saved up enough money to move.
At least I will be there for about 9 days so whether the job works out or not I will get some time in the city and hopefully a little time to relax. I think job hunting, anywhere, is probably one of the most stressful things someone can go through. You know you can do the job, it's just trying to convince someone else just from your resume that's the problem. I have sent out a couple hundred resumes in the last two month and only received two responses. It's frustrating.
Well, this time tomorrow I will be in the city. I'm just going to try to relax and remember that everything happens the way it's supposed to.
Labels: Me


9 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Not Fair!!! Good luck in the interview though!!! Wish I could join you during those 9 days!! I could use some NYC time!!
Good luck! Have a GREAT time!
Good luck, and enjoy yourself while you're there!
i love you
GOOD LUCK
I know you dont need it but GOOD LUCK ANYWAY- You're going to knock them down
Wow! Good luck!