So much to do, so little time...

I will hopefully at least get one new post up from the My Generation series next week, but my schedule as been crazy!  Between trying to organize, pack and see the people I care about here in Indy there just isn't much room to write.

The plan is now for my dad to come get me next Friday and bring all my things back to Wisconsin.  So I have just over a week to pack up my life and say good bye to everyone here, plus my part time hours at LeFab.

I will keep you all updated and will be back to regular posting once I'm settled.

In the meantime, PLEASE remember to support Ray's Candy Store.  There is a new facebook page with information on how you can help.  http://www.facebook.com/#/group.php?gid=249849346380&ref=search&sid=657111507.1156421844..1

0 comments:


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates