Well, I never thought I would say this, but in a few weeks I will be heading back to Wisconsin. It's not something I ever planned on or wanted but at this point it's my best option.
I have a better chance of finding a job there, at least until I can find something in New York. And I can live rent free with my wonderful mom. I will actually be able to continue to save a little money instead of having to spend all I've tried to save to go to NYC.
I'm not giving up, I'm just changing the path slightly. The destination is still the same... Wish me luck!
Labels: Me
6 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I think you're very smart in this decision. It's often that the best option isn't always the easiest one. I don't think you'll regret this! How fun to be able to spend more time with your mom!
Good luck!
Sounds like a good plan!! Good luck and I hope you find a job quickly and can begin adding to your NYC savings again.
I wish you the best of luck! It's not easy making a decision that seems like a step back, but like you said - this is just a slight change of direction on the way to your final destination :-) It'll all work out in the end!
Where does your mom live in WI? I have family in both Milwaukee and Madison.
Alright chicky...You know if you move to WI, we are definitely going to have a bloggy meet-up! WAHOO!!! I am excited! Your mom lives in Point right? That would only be 1 hr away from my place!! Okay...well keep me posted. Sorry that the bump in the road was a little larger than expected, but you will survive and everything will fall into place at some point!
((HUGS))
Thanks everyone for all of your positive and encouraging comments! This was not an easy decision, but right now it's the best thing fo me.
PP - I will be back in Stevens Point which is about an hour north of Madison.
Lisa Michelle - YES definitely a bloggy meet up!!!
I know exactly how you feel right now, keep your head up and work even harder. You'll get what you want eventually.