Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Subscribe via email
Subscribe Now: Feed Icon
About Me
Labels
Site Meter
Stat Counter
The Facts
ME
I'm trying to find myself as a person, sometimes that's not easy to do. Millions of people live their entire lives without finding themselves. But it is something I must do. ~ MM
INTERESTS
I like summer, art, traveling, music, writing and meeting strange new people. And I have a wierd love for boys with mohawks.
MUSIC
I like alot of different music, but punk is my genre of choice. I love bands like The Casualties, Star F*cking Hipsters, Dropkick Murphys and Social Distortion. I love to find new obscure bands.
MOVIES
I like dramas and documentaries.. stuff like that
I'm trying to find myself as a person, sometimes that's not easy to do. Millions of people live their entire lives without finding themselves. But it is something I must do. ~ MM
INTERESTS
I like summer, art, traveling, music, writing and meeting strange new people. And I have a wierd love for boys with mohawks.
MUSIC
I like alot of different music, but punk is my genre of choice. I love bands like The Casualties, Star F*cking Hipsters, Dropkick Murphys and Social Distortion. I love to find new obscure bands.
MOVIES
I like dramas and documentaries.. stuff like that
Neno's Award
Thanks Alpha Buttonpusher!
Friend's Award
Thanks Lisa Michelle, Crystal & Alpha B!
Lemon Award
Thanks Krystyn!
Lovely Blog Award
Thanks Novelista Barista and Crystal!
Uber Amazing Award
Thanks Moonjava!





So much snow, and it's already starting to melt! Boots are definitely a necessity here - especially when it snows and rains and the area between the sidewalks and streets becomes a lake of water that you MUST walk through!
YIkes!!! That would be the ONE thing I would not like about NYC!!