Greetings from Gotham!

Well, I still don't have a job... BUT I do have an apartment!!!  I'm moving in on Tuesday.  I am so happy to finally have at least something settled in my life.  I've committed to two months there which means I have two months to find a job.  I'm sending out resumes every day so I'm hopeful something will happen soon.

I've been so focused on the job search and apartment search that I haven't had too much time to spend enjoying the city but I plan to take time out this coming week to do some fun things.

It's been a crazy couple weeks but I am loving it here!  Updates soon!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Oh how exciting...and scary!! Good luck in the job search. I hope you find something soon!  

  2. msprimadonna67 said...

    Good luck on the job hunt, but do take some time to enjoy your surroundings!  

  3. A said...

    2 months!!! Good luck on the job search! What neighborhood did you end up finding an apartment in??  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates