It's just another one of those days. I still don't feel well. I'm exhausted no matter how much I sleep and just achy all over. Also, not wonderful, is the fact that I want to throw up after each time I eat.
Still waiting to hear back from my second job possibility, but they said it can take a couple days for the background check to come back.
My computer is still "In Production" as it has been since last Thursday. I find it hilarious that HP has a 7 day lead time on computers purchased after I did mine, but for some reason mine is a 10 day lead time.
I did get my SFH cd!!! I wasn't dissappointed with the cd, but I don't think it's as great as the first one. I loved almost every song on their debut album. I like most on here, but some just aren't my taste. It does have my absolute favorite 3000 Miles, so I can't complain!
Labels: Me


Awww get well soon:)