~ My computer finally shipped!!!  From China, damn!  We'll see how long it takes to get here, but atleast it makes me feel better knowing its on its way to me instead of waiting to be built.

~ I got the second job I was hoping for!!  Decent money for a parttime job and seems like a really great place to work.  I will be refering to this place as LeFab in future posts.  I will be an assistant manager at a salon/spa.  What's another 20 hours a week added on to my fulltime job when I get half off massages!

~ I talked to my Pablo the other night.  I'm not sure if it's worse or better that we still get to talk.  Once I hang up I always seem to miss him a little more.

1 comments:

  1. Lisa Michelle said...

    Hip hip hooray for the 2nd job! AWESOME! 1/2 off massages? How can you go wrong? Now I am seriously jealous.

    Pablo's feelings are more than likely the same as yours. :( Will you EVER get to see him again?  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates