Tuesday

~ Gloomy skies and rain make my productivity level sink by leaps and bounds

~ I found a second job!!!  Waiting until tomorrow to get the formal offer, but I think it will be great!  More on that later this week.

~ My laptop is quickly dying so I ordered a new one last Tuesday.  It still says "In Production" which is annoying the crap out of me!  Finish it and send it already! 

~ Also still waiting for the new Star F*cking Hipsters cd to arrive in my mailbox.  Apparently I am not the least bit patient

~ More waiting: asked my boss yesterday for a couple days off next month to head back to NC to see my peeps.  I wanted to trade my two days off for Thanksgiving but I think I confused him.  He said we will talk about it next week.  By then I will probably lose the cheap flights and it won't matter anyway.

Lesson of the Week - Do NOT make me wait!!!  It's not nice and I hate it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    i hate waiting too!!!  

  2. Compulsive Teen said...

    I make determined efforts to be good at waiting, it often falls flat on it's face rushing to find out the result.

    Just embrace the lack of patience.  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates