Dear FedEx,
I hate you even more than I did last week, if that's possible. When something ships on a Thursday and on Monday afternoon there is still no information, not even a delivery date, there is a problem. And when I call you and you tell me that my package has not even been picked up yet, I laugh just a little since it says on the tracking page that it WAS picked up!!!
I'm not going to scream just yet. If there is still nothing tomorrow, I will simply call HP back and let them know they can keep the computer and refund all of my money and I will go back to Dell.
People Suck!
Labels: Things that really tick me off
1 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


ugh! that sure is frustrating. i wonder what i will experience with my HP repair and all the shipping that goes with that. At least it was just going to Irving, TX and not back to China.
Sorry! Hope it arrives soon!!