~ I've started my new 2nd job at "LeFab" and I really like it. Everyone is fun and has a good time and what girl wouldn't want to spend there time playing with hair and make up all day.
~ Unfortunately, I had to work 14 hours yesterday, and will also today and tomorrow. I'm already exhausted. Completely my fault for going out all night Saturday and screwing up my sleep schedule.
~ I still hate FedEx. My new laptop shipping from HP last Thursday, it did absolutely nothing for 5 days! NOW it says that it's "in transit", but still in Shanghai. I finally received an expected delivery date of this Thursday, but I don't trust them at all.
~ I should get home a little before 10 tonight, and like last night, I'm sure I will cumble into my bed as soon as I walk in the door.
Labels: Me


so my bet is you're either working @ Ulta3 or Sephora!