Dear Fed Ex,
My computer has been sitting in Shanghai for almost 24 hours with no updates. I called to find out if the online update was incorrect or if it was just taking a little nap there in China. It was lovely to ask my question and listen to your rude customer service rep speak to me like I was interrupting her busy day and simply repeat the same statement over and over no matter what question I asked. I finally just gave up since it was obvious she wasn't going to anwer my question and didn't really care anyway. Talking over the customer and getting louder each time so they just give up is not the way to conduct a successful business. I'm sure she needed to get back to filing her nails or it was her turn in the online poker game she may have been playing; obviously that was more important than answering my simple little question. I mean, after all you already have my money, why should you care.
Oh well, it's reasons like this I will always ship UPS whenever possible. Thank you for reminding why I don't use your company.
Have a lovely day
Labels: Me, Things that really tick me off


Dear Fed Ex you're Ex lol.
Dear delivery services in general.
Please, please, please work more often.
I'm USPS or UPS all the way too. Fed Ex sucks, and DHL is the absolute worst (Glad they're not shipping in the US anymore.)
But I still have to use FedEx Kinkos. 'Cause it's Kinkos. :(
~Jenn (Ex Hot Girl)
Did you get her name? You should sent that letter. I'm sure they have section on their website where you can send them comments...