Tears and Jello

I'm taking Pablo to the airport tonight and there is a very good possibility I may never see him again.  But I can't think about it yet or I won't be able to make it out the door.

What better way to not think about something than to talk about politics!  I'm not big into politics, mainly because the entire situation just pisses me off to the point that I want to scream, but I read something the other day that made so much sense it was unbelievable!

For those of you who don't know Jello Biafra, he was the singer in the band Dead Kennedy's and is now runs an independent music label called Alternative Tentacles.  He is also very politically active.

Below is a link to the letter Jello submitted to President Obama through change.gov, a website designed for citizen input.  I makes so much sense to me and I amazed that other think in the same frame I do. 

You may not agree with some or any of his ideas, but I hope that you take the time to read his open letter.  Changes that seem simple or irrelevent can have a major impact on today's society, which as we all know is in terrible trouble.

Jello's letter to Obama

0 comments:


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates