Well things are finally starting to get sorted out, but I still feel like I've been in some kind of hurricane the last couple weeks.
I am happy to say I found a place to live, in a safe neighborhood, with two good friends. It will be nice to have people around.
I've started selling my furniture and it seems to be going fast, which is great because I don't have a lot of time to get it all sold before I move on the 15th.
Heading off to Chicago in the morning for the weekend so I'll be out of touch for a few days. Hopefully the good news will keep coming!
Labels: Me
3 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Glad to hear your situation is getting better and that you're getting to move so quickly! Pass some of that "move quickly" fairy dust on to me, please. :)
Sounds like everything is coming together for you. Hooray!!! Have fun in the Windy City!!
Glad that things are settling down and working out! Have fun in Chi!