~ Crime DOES have an address and currently it’s mine
~ Life can change on a dime in the most unexpected ways
~ When you have a connection with someone, even when the relationship is strained, the possibility of losing them forever heartbreaking
~vNot stressing when your world is virtually spinning is not possible
~ When you live somewhere for a year and a half, items magically reproduce and you end up with three times as much stuff as you thought you had
~ Getting rid of shoes, even if I have never worn them, is a traumatic experience they may very well require years of therapy
Labels: Me
7 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Some of your blog readers may be shoe-aholics. You should seriously think about putting up pics and sharing the love!! I would purchase if I liked them enough!!!
My husband is uber OCD. If we buy something new, he *has* to get rid of something old. We never have any "extra" shit around our house. It is pretty plain and simple and no clutter. This is not by my choice, however it is a simple rule to live by and does make for a more organized environment.
Hang in there. Hopefully the stress will reduce soon!
Oh I wish I would have thought of that!!! Goodwill now has a ton of really nice shoes! ha
yeah i feel ya on #3.
:(
whats going on with #1?! u ok?
I'm glad that you found a new home! can't wait to hear more about it!!!
Wait! You got rid of shoes?
BLASPHEMY!
Check out my blog...I left you something!!
http://random30somethingthoughts.blogspot.com/2009/08/award-for-me.html
vNot stressing when your world is virtually spinning is not possible Amen but that goodness I have An AMAZING friend like to you make the world not spinning! I love you and thank you for EVERYTHING you are amazing!