Huh?! What did you say?

If I had to live without one sense for a year, I would choose my hearing. It would give me a chance to see the world through my own eyes instead of hearing what everyone else thinks about things and how they should be.



I would have to learn to see what people are really like through their actions and not just what they said, which is often just a lie anyway.



I wonder what the world would like look if we were only able to see and touch it.



Although I would miss my music like crazy, if I had to lose one sense for a while, I think it would still be the best way to experience life.

7 comments:

  1. Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

    I'm the same way - I would choose to do without hearing.  

  2. Anonymous said...

    good point, but I would really miss music.  

  3. Lisa Michelle said...

    then all I would have left to listen to is the crazy voices in my head!!! YIKES! Music would be the most favority thing I would miss without my hearing!  

  4. Fidgeting Gidget said...

    When I read the first paragraph of that, the first thought that came to mind was, "But she LOVES music! How would she handle it?" I think it would be interesting, though. A year without seeing would be just too difficult.  

  5. Teach.Workout.Love said...

    i def agree with that. and i would choose hearing as well.
    i mean i guess i couldnt hear music and that would suck.... but i would rather see, for SURE.
    what about smelling?... i dont need that. haha  

  6. blognut said...

    Oooh, very insightful. I think you are right.  

  7. YAM said...

    i agree..great writings!  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates