Have I told you about the time I won A t-shirt?

Since all my posts this week have been about so much craziness in my life I thought I would do this fun post from plinky.com.



I never win anything, I mean ever! The last time, and only time, I won something was at the Stevens Point expo when I was 5 or 6 years old. I filled out an entry for my dad because I wasn't old enough they said and went on my way collecting all the random crap they hand out at these kinds of things.



A few days later my dad asked me if I entered him in anything and I said yes. He said he received a call asking for "Dad" because I had put his first name down as Dad. I was a kid, give me a break!!



Turns out he had won the fabulous prize of a Rotor Ruter t-shirt!! Of course he gave it to me, and I wore it with pride!



Now, if I could just win the lottery...

0 comments:


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates