Another Monday's come along

Well here we are again... Monday. I wish I could wake up on Monday mornings feeling like I was ready for the day, like I was going to accomplish something positive and that things were going to be happy and pleasant.

Instead I wake up after another restless night of not sleeping, hitting my snooze botton one too many times and waiting with baited breath for the next round of "what I did wrong this time."

I have to admit, I do feel better starting this week than I have in a while. The weekend was a nice retreat for me and two days relaxing by myself was exactly what I needed. If only I could get some real sleep. The things I am trying are starting to make a positive difference in my life, now I just have to gather up the strength to deal with the big changes that need to be made.

But it's Monday, and I'm not going to think about all that now. Baby steps for me this time. But each step I take will get me closer to finding the things I've been searching for. I won't let myself be unhappy anymore.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    you have a better attitude than I do. i'm the eternal pessimist i guess. things have been slightly less stressful for me, so that's a good thing. too bad we can't make plans to meet 1/2 btw your place and mine for a girls weekend. now THAT would be fun!  

  2. Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

    Mondays are the worst - there's no way around it :-( Hope your day turns out alright!  

  3. msprimadonna67 said...

    I hope your Monday went better than you expected. Good luck with the changes you're looking for!  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates