Shhhh....

It's finally Friday and the weekend has arrived. Lucky for me, most everyone I know is out of town this weekend, leaving me in solitude for a few days.

I'm going to take this weekend to do absolutely nothing but try to relax and get caught up on the sleep that has been eluding me for the last few weeks. It feels like an eternity since I was able to sleep through the night.

It's going to be in the low 80's so maybe I'll spend some time soaking up the sun on my balcony. I'm not going to make any plans, just see what I feel like doing and go with it.

Hopefully on Monday, you will find a better me. I think a weekend of quiet is exactly what the doctor ordered. Have a great weekend everyone, see you on Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

    Hope you're able to get some rest :-)  

  2. Fidgeting Gidget said...

    Enjoy! Sleeping in the sun sounds great, the vitamin D will do you good!  

  3. Andrea said...

    Have a great weekend:)
    I want you all dazzlin' on Monday ya hear lol ;)  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates