I received the The Honest Scrap award from Crystal… yay for awards!!
Here are the rules:
1. You have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true.
2. You have to tag 10 people with the award.
10 honest things about me
1. I am completely in love with the new Green Day cd!!! Everyone needs to listen to this one!
2. I am a pessimist by circumstance, not by nature
3. I want to move a city where can get lost from everything I know without losing my way
4. The few people in the world I trust are the best people possible and I am thankful and lucky to have them in my life
5. I have one sister
6. I grew up in Wisconsin
7. I am by far my own worst enemy
8. I love shoes, I hate feet, but I wear flip flops as much as possible
9. I am tall
10. I want to travel the world
Here are the rules:
1. You have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true.
2. You have to tag 10 people with the award.
10 honest things about me
1. I am completely in love with the new Green Day cd!!! Everyone needs to listen to this one!
2. I am a pessimist by circumstance, not by nature
3. I want to move a city where can get lost from everything I know without losing my way
4. The few people in the world I trust are the best people possible and I am thankful and lucky to have them in my life
5. I have one sister
6. I grew up in Wisconsin
7. I am by far my own worst enemy
8. I love shoes, I hate feet, but I wear flip flops as much as possible
9. I am tall
10. I want to travel the world
Tag 10 people
1. Krystyn @ Remember Moments
2. Donna @ Looking Forward & Back
3. Alicia @ A New York City Life
4. Blognut @ More Mindless Rambling
5. Gidget @ Fidgeting Gidget
Ok, that’s 5 and I’m too tired to keep typing. Please feel free to tag yourself… and post a comment when you post so I can check out your answers!
2 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



thanks. great list too!!
i love #3. i feel like this city is making me find myself, parts of me tucked deep inside that i didn't see so well before i moved here!
and i know i'm over a month late!! but i posted mine too :) thanks for the tag!
http://aliandsethinthecity.blogspot.com/2009/07/honesty-in-10.html