You are never alone...

Today I got one of those calls that sends your head spinning. Someone in my “work community” had died. I say work community because what I do involves several hundred people and we are in our own right a community and an extended family. And yesterday a member of our family killed himself.

This brings a lot of feelings to the surface for me and already being on an emotional rollercoaster lately, I am finally broken. I have had friends commit suicide when I was younger, it’s such a difficult thing for everyone left behind. And it breaks my heart to think how absolutely awful and alone someone would have to feel to actually take their own life. No one deserves to feel that way no matter what has happened in their lives.

So, what I want to say tonight is if you are thinking about hurting yourself PLEASE talk to someone. Nothing is so bad that it would be worth taking your life. Let your friends, family and the people who love you help you with whatever is going on. Please don’t make that choice and leave everyone who loves you behind to pick up the pieces…

3 comments:

  1. msprimadonna67 said...

    My heart goes out to you and your work family. It's so difficult to fathom the depths of despair one must feel to believe that's the only option left.  

  2. Anonymous said...

    That is very sad.

    BTW-I tagged you in my post today.  

  3. Anonymous said...

    I am so sorry to hear that... :(  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates