Friday's Find 5.8

It’s been a long and terrible week, so I guess this song is fitting. I’m not sure how many people have actually heard Johnny Cash doing the cover of Hurt by Nine Inch Nails, but it is something I think everyone should hear at least once.


The song has that matter of fact attitude that is all Cash, but it’s spooky and painfully telling. It’s simple, raw and powerful. The video manages to capture some amazing shots throughout the musician’s life and flows perfectly with the music.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    As much I don't care for Johnny Cash's music, I do like that song.  

  2. Anonymous said...

    I get the chills every time i hear that song and watch the video...It's a very moving song  

  3. blognut said...

    I'm sorry you had a long, terrible week. Have a better weekend.  

  4. Eeli said...

    Thanks Keke. I ws so scared that people would find it too weird or that it would detract from my content, perhaps make my layout more confusing. Glad to hear I have a thumbd up from you though! I'm off to din-din but when I get back I'll have a listen to that song :)


    Hope you have a lovely sun hun

    xxxxxxx Eeli  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates