Friends Award

"The Let's be Friends Awards stands for this: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. "

I really love getting awards, it just makes my day! Thank you to Crystal at Shortbread for sending this one my way.

Pass along to eight other bloggers
I’ve done a lot of tagging lately so here’s a couple for you to check out. If anyone else would like to tag themselves, please feel free.

Krystyn @ Someday I’ll get there

http://aphex-nation.blogspot.com/ (Eeli @ Aphex Nation)


http://aliandsethinthecity.blogspot.com/ (Alica @ A New York City Life)

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Thank you!! I will likely do this later in the week when I am able to catch up on sleep and not so zombie-like.  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates