7 degrees of Awe-summm


Thanks so much to Krystyn at Remember Moments for including in her list of Awe-summm-ness. This post has taken me a little longer to re-post than usual. When things aren’t going well it’s hard to think of good things, especially good things about yourself. So, thank you Krystyn for forcing me to remind myself of a few!

The rules: List seven things that make me awe-summm and then pass the award on to seven other people who I think are fabulously awe-summm.

1: I have had some articles nationally published as well as a couple photographs

2: I have visited six countries so far and look forward to visiting many more
3: No matter what has happened in my life, I have always managed to find a way to land on my feet and right into some new adventure (boy do I hope that’s true again this time!)
4: I am fiercely loyal to the people I love
5: I am not afraid to go to shows or visit new places by myself and I don’t let others stop me from doing things I want to do (anymore) ~ Sometimes I actually enjoy it more than if I went with people
6: I am terrified of heights, but have been to the top of the Eiffel Tower and Sears Tower
7: I always have a plan ~ it may not be a good one, but I’ve always got one!
Other awe-summm bloggers:
6) Renee @ Renee’s World

Again, feel free to tag yourself, there are so many of you awe-summm bloggers out there!!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Awesome list!! I hear ya' on it being difficult to find the good things when things suck...I'm right there WITH YOU!!! It was a hard post for me to do too!!  

  2. blognut said...

    AAAHHHH!!! This is probably the right exercise for me right now, I'll give it a shot in a day or two.  

  3. msprimadonna67 said...

    Aw, thank you so much! I'll be sure to post my list within the next couple of days: )  

  4. CAC muffin said...

    I tagged you love! :) thanks for story time today I knew only you would enjoy it :) haha
    maybe one day  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates