Friday's Find 5.22

I’m posting this week’s Find a little early because I will be at the Speedway all day tomorrow and at the small track most of the night so I won’t have a chance to get this out on Friday.

I’m not going to tell you what the name of the song or artist. This is one you will just have to click to find out. I will say that I am posting this in honor of it being the month of May in Indianapolis and this weekend being race weekend here.

While I do not carry the same sentiments as the song, it’s still fun. And Fidgeting Gidget, I know you’ll appreciate this one!

Click here for the Mystery Song

3 comments:

  1. Fidgeting Gidget said...

    OH MY GOD YOU DIDN'T!! I love you! :)

    JIM NABORS IS MY HERO, and I sing that entire song in my version of his voice each and every time I cross the state line to go back home. :) As a matter of fact, I sang it last weekend going home, and I did it while there was another song on the radio and I thought the Grouper was going to stop the car and make me get out and walk. But once I start it, I can't stop, and yes, I just watched the video and sang along.

    Thanks for making my day! Have fun at the track! :)
    PS: I don't think too many other people are going to appreciate that post as much as I did.  

  2. Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

    I love this song, too! What Indiana girl doesn't?!  

  3. Moonjava said...

    I have an award for you at my blog! :)  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates