Got this one from Moonjava’s page
The perfect outfit: Jeans, a comfy tank top and a pair of fabulous flip flops
The perfect meal: Something made with all fresh ingredients, nothing processed. There is nothing that can beat a fresh meal. Except an amazing dessert of course!
The perfect hangover cure: sugar free red kool-aide, one glass and two ibuprofen before you pass out
The perfect road trip: Me, a great collection of dvd’s and enough money to keep going as long as I want. No maps, no destination and no where I have to be or stop.
The perfect facial feature: Eyes. The window to the soul! (I agree with you all too! haha)
The perfect drink: diet lemonade from chic-fil-a
The perfect song: the one that fits with what I am feeling and going through at the moment
The perfect sign of affection: that look
The perfect afternoon: sunshine, no stress, on the beach somewhere listening to the waves
The perfect vacation: Relaxing and stress free, but with things to do. I like to go places that I can be completely busy the entire time if I want to, but also be able lounge around and relax if that’s what I’m in the mood for.
The perfect type of wedding: I hear there’s a drive thru in Vegas
The perfect album: anything I compiled from all the random groups I listen to
The perfect accent: the one that isn’t lying
The perfect date: relaxed, fun
The perfect weather: Sunshine, no wind… or maybe just a very very soft breeze
The perfect party: one with people I like and NO drama
The perfect sport: I haven’t found one yet
The perfect thing to say: the ones that are truthful
The perfect day of the week: Saturday. All day of nothing I must do and the knowledge of one more day ahead exactly the same way.
Labels: Me, Random crap


Love the list! :)
Haha, a drive thru wedding in Vegas! I love it.
Love these thoughts, girl...especially the perfect meal and the pe=rfect things to say :)
Perfect answers!