Wow, it’s been a hell of week and one long month. It seems like I’ve lived a lifetime in the last few weeks. Some of it’s been good, but mostly it’s been awful and it’s felt like a struggle to get through each and every day.
The first few weeks of the month may have been the lowest I’ve felt in a very long time. I guess the details don’t really matter anymore. I’m working on making things better for myself and that’s what I need to focus on.
This past week, I’ve finally started to feel a little better at times and I’m hoping that trend will increase. I got spend time out of the office for a few days and at the track. It was so nice to be out in the fresh air and sunshine for a change.
I spent a few nights with people I love and it was definitely what I really needed. There are so few people I can truly count on anymore and thanks to Christa and my wonderful AJ for being there for me. Seeing AJ was so nice, I’ve missed him so much and I don’t even have to say what’s going on with me, he always just seems to know. A little time with them makes things seem a little less terrible.
Sunday night, we all went out and celebrated the end of the month of May in Indy. I went to a great party and consumed way more alcohol than anyone should ever drink. It was not the brightest move on my part, but I really needed to get out of my own head for a while. Most of the night was great, in the end emotions caught up with me and I just wanted to go to bed and sleep.
Memorial Day was spent in bed nursing a ridiculously bad hang over. It sucked, but I will say the night before was well worth it.
I haven't had time to get through too many blog posts this weekend and I've got 118 in my reader as of this morning. I will do my best to get through as many as I can tonight. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Labels: Me, Random crap


Glad you were able to get out and have a good time with friends. Sorry about the hangover, though. Those just suck.
Do yourself a favor, and hit "mark all as read" in your reader and get on with your life. (Except my posts - never skip my posts!)
:) Glad your're feeling more like you!
I think your May has been like my May. Totally sucky.
Sounds like your Memorial Day was WAY better than mine though - or at least the night before it.