Here's a few songs that get a little more than their share of radio play and I'm sure many people are sick of, but I still love 'em.
Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's
I love this song, it's like an anthem to every teenage love story that tries to survive through college. It's sweet without being too corny.
I don't know how it's possible not to like this song. I can still remember when I first heard this song driving down the road with Cody and Rocky. Whenever I hear it, I think back to all the great times we had back in NC. Maybe I like it more for the memories it brings back than the song itself, but regardless, I still love it.
I scream this song when I hear it on the radio (which probably sounds better than my normal "singing" voice anyway!). As a woman, I always love a good "*&ck you, I'm don't need you" song. Pink has a style all her own and I don't think anyone else could have pulled this song off.
Labels: Music





oh! I love PINK and I love that Hey There Delilah song. In fact, I haven't heard it much, so I think I need to download it from iTunes now. :)
Omg I so LOVE SO what by pink.Even if it keeps repeating itself in my head!!and hey there delilah is sweet~~!
LOVE LOVE LOVE that Delilah song..hopelessly romantic..just how I like them :P
AAARRRGGGHHH!!! I can't take the Pink song anymore! It makes me want to poke my eyes out.
HAHAH everytime i hear hey there delilah I think of cody hahah he would play it in his office OVER and OVER and OVER again!