20 Questions (repost)

I am reposting this because it got screwed up and lost somehow when I tried to save it in drafts and then post it a few days later.

I found this little gem of a questionnaire on Remember Moment’s blog who swiped it from Dawn’s blog…. It was cute so I swiped it too.

1. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?Probably a million different things depending on the day

2. What have you done in the past week to help someone else?
Helped Pablo get the house back in order after being empty for four months

3. Who is the best-dressed person you know?
Crystal aka CACmuffin ~ check her out, she’s fabulous!

4. What is on your nightstand?
Alarm clock, lamp and phone charger

5. If you were a cat, what kind of cat would you be?
A Jaguar (yeah, that's right!)

6. If you lived in a house surrounded by acres of trees, what particular type of tree would you want flourishing on your land?
The kind made out of cement! I am not a fan of nature

7. What do you find to be very overrated?
American Idol!!!

8. How many email addresses do you have?
Four ~ I don’t know why, I just have them!!

9. Have you ever felt replaced?
More times than I care to admit

10. Would you rather watch football or baseball?
Neither ~ racing or hockey

11. What is the wall paper on your phone?
A picture of the sunset I took in my backyard when I was living in North Carolina

12. Name a lyric from the song you’re listening to...
Been away for far too long, you're on my mind… Got your picture and I stare at it all the time… Minutes turn to hours, hours into days… And as each one passes by it feels all the same

Not without a purpose and it's not without a fight… Our spirit lives forever blinded by the city lights... If we keep our act together we might make another night… Not without a purpose, not without a fight

(Not Without a Purpose, Not Without a Fight by Street Dogs)

13. Do you use a feed reader?
No

14. What chocolate do you always leave in the box?
Coconut or the ones filled with the weird jam type substance

15. What would you do if you found out your ex is engaged?
Have a drink in honor of the poor sap that’s dumb enough to commit the rest of her life to him

16. Do words hurt you?
Sometimes worse than actions

17. Are you a talker or a listener?
Is it every possible to really be both?I do think it’s possible to be both. I try to listen, think for a minute, then talk. I also have a tendency to share my opinion, even when it may be unwelcome

18. Have you ever walked on the beach at night?
Yes, South Beach in Miami… probably not the smartest thing I've ever done

19. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
Pablo

20. Which TV show have you seen pretty much every episode of?
Law & Order (who hasn’t?!)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    So is Pablo the Athlete the same Pablo that you helped get the house back in order?

    I saw this on your blog earlier, so I think the blog was playing tricks...darn Blogger...does that sometimes.  

  2. Anonymous said...

    Boy we have a lot in common! Allison  

  3. Hit 40 said...

    I have seen a couple of Law and Order. But, you have got to try Dexter. You can get the first few seasons at blockbuster or netflicks. It is about a serial killer who only kills bad people. Plus, he is a cop! I promise you will not regret it!! Start with season one. Everyone has thanked me that has watched it.  

  4. CAC muffin said...

    YOu made my day! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE!
    I miss you we need to catch up soon  

  5. Anonymous said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates