I can't believe i have made it an entire week without smoking one cigarette. Surprisingly, I'm not even craving it and haven't the entire time. The worst part was the physical withdrawals, but the last couple days I think I have moved past most of them.
It's really amazing how much more alert and awake I feel. It's kind of like I've been walking around in a haze, kind of groggy for the last several years when I was most heavily smoking.
Yaaayyy to sweet freedom! No more worry about going somewhere if there is no smoking or when I will be able to have one again. No more smelly clothes or worrying if people will notice it.
You don't realize how much an addiction can affect your life until you break that addiction.
Labels: Me, Random crap


oh somehow I missed this post earlier. Congratulations! That is awesome. Just think of all the money you are saving. You should take the money you would have spent on cigs and save it up for a vacation or something to treat yourself. You deserve it!!