Oldie but Goodie...

In a total deviation from my normal punk style music, I wanted to share with you the lyrics to one of my favorite old songs.

Walking After Midnight
~ by Patsy Cline

I go out walking after midnight
Out in the moonlight just like we used to do
I'm always walking after midnight
Searching for you

I walk for miles along the highway
Well that's just my way of saying I love you
I'm always walking after midnight
Searching for you

I stopped to see a weeping willow
Crying on his pillow
Maybe he's crying for me
And as the skies turn
Night blooms whisper to me
I'm lonesome as I can be

I go out walking after midnight
Out in the moonlight
Just hoping you may be somewhere
A-walking after midnight
searching for me

I stopped to see a weeping willow
Crying on his pillow
Maybe he's crying for me
And as the skies turn gloomy
Night blooms whisper to me
I'm lonesome as I can be

I go out walking after midnight
Out in the moonlight
Just hoping you may be somewhere
A-walking after midnight
searching for me

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    How beautiful. I am putting these lyrics inside my heart and making them my own.  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates