I feel like I won an Oscar!

I got an Award!!!

The award is for 1. a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging and 2. to seek the reasons why we all love blogging.

Thank you to Induced Metamorphosis for the award!

I had a lot of reasons for starting my blog. I was in desperate need of a creative outlet, I wanted to work on my writing again and I'm hoping to rehone my skills again to find a job to write full time.

Here are my award winners~~

Someday I'll get there...

More Mindless Rambling

Battle of the Midwestern Housewives

Shortbread

The goals of this award:

1)As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.

2)To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.

3)Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.

4)Don't forget to mention the person who gives you the award.

5)Answer the award's question by writing the reason why you love blogging.

6)Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.

7)Don't forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Thank you!! I will post as soon as I can. Baby duty today.  

  2. silverunity said...

    Wow, awesome! Thank you!

    -silverunity  

  3. blognut said...

    Shucks! Thank you!  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates