Friday's Find

I thought I would try something new and try to give you one song every week that you have probably never heard of, but that you should definitely give a listen to. It might be old, hard to find or just a new garage band. I hope you like it…


I want everybody to check out this song by Ali O’Keeffe. This Irishman has a beautiful Jeff Buckley quality to his style, but is still completely unique. His songs are pure emotion and draw you in without even realizing it.

3 comments:

  1. Ann said...

    Thanks for coming by on my blog! I love this song, never heard of the singer but he's excellent! Thanks for telling me about Sparklepeople, I'll go and check it out. Have a great weekend.  

  2. Andrea said...

    "what do you wear when your lifes gone wrong?" *sigh*

    Thank you, this song is so soft and beautiful. *I'm such a wuss..lol*  

  3. Mike said...

    Why do you have to apoligize or worry about offending someone, that is a hard way to live. Do people worry about hurting or offending you? Just wake up and say,"Fuck it! I am a great person!" If there is someone in your life that causes stress, then you need to remove that person. Your first duty is to make yourself happy with you, once you do that, then anyone that cannot accept you needs to go!(I was kind of a metal head punk guy in the 80's)  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates