Another Monday has arrived. It feels like it came so quickly, but I’m guessing that had something to do with the amount I slept this weekend. I was kind of astonished to realize I slept about 19 hours Saturday alone. I took the entire weekend and had my little pity party for myself to get over the shock and anger of everything that happened last week.
Well, this is a new week, a new chance to make things better. It’s raining again here in Indy, but by the weekend it’s supposed to be 80!!! I feel so much better about things today and I’m not going to let anything (or any evil people) get to me this week. No matter what happens I am working on ridding myself of these things (people) and soon it will all just be a distant memory.
So optimism is my word for the day. Optimism that things will change for the better, that summer is just a short bit away and that soon I will have all the things I need to make me happy. Plus I may have heard of a slight bit of karmic payback that happened over the weekend and it may have made me smile a tiny bit.
Labels: Happy things, Me, Thought of the day


Sounds like you are better @ being optimistic than I am. Yay for the Karma action!!
Raining in Canada too.......
But I miss Indiana--as much as the Midwest seems boring sometimes, it really is the best place to be.
Just thought I'd stop in and say hi, the lovely lady who commented above introduced me to your blog. We were nominated for her award at the same time. :)
Excellent word for the day! Have a good one!