It’s almost April in Indiana. The grass has begun to turn green again and it is officially Spring. Then why the hell is it snowing outside right now?!?! Seriously, this is NOT ok! I knew when I decided to move from NC to Indy that I would have to deal with a real winter and not the typical southern winter I was so used to. But really, I don’t care where you live; it should not be snowing in Spring… anywhere… EVER!
I'm going to crawl back under my blanket now and do absolutely nothing for the rest of the day. Someone let me know when it's summer...
Labels: Off the cuff, weather
2 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh, Honey. I hate to tell you this, but you're in the midwest now. It isn't spring until May, I don't care what the calendar says.
Sorry about the lousy weather. I live in the South and we're FREEZING! Misery luvvvvvvs company : ) . Allison