I am patiently waiting for the invention of a "Jean Machine." That's right, something you walk into, stand there for five minutes and walk out wearing a pair of perfect fitting jeans.
I've spent the last two weeks trying to find a pair of jeans to fit and flatter the fact that I am way too tall and have absolutely no butt. All I have found are too short and too baggy in the backside. For some reason running around looking like I soiled myself while waiting for an epic flood to hit is just not appealing.
I'm thinking these perfect jeans should also have some sort of magic fabric that will shrink or stretch in just the right places as our weight may fluxuate slightly. Imagine having your favorite pair of jeans still fit perfectly during PMS!!!
I will keep searching... and waiting patiently for this amazing invention to be created.
Labels: Happy things, Me


A jean machine would be a wonderful thing. Who do we talk to about that?
I'm 5'2" and am properly padded; no jeans fit. My oldest daughter is 5'7" and weights 95 lbs soaking wet. No jeans fit. My younger daughter is 5'1" and weighs 75 lbs. Jeans fit her.
My question to the Jean Goddess of the Universe is: How many people are 5'1" and weigh 75 lbs, and why are the jeans all made for that size?
There's nothing wrong with being tall and built like that! I'd say, go casual! It's more comfortable that way, and then you don't have to worry about the flattering effect of jeans. :)
That's a great idea -I wish a machine like that existed.
I'm sure you've already looked there since you've been looking for a while - but Old Navy jeans have stretch in them. I wear the Sweetheart style and I love them. They come in LONG length too.