I woke up the morning of day two about the same as I went to sleep. I tried to go to bed early, thinking a good night’s sleep would get rid of the symptoms, but instead I just tossed and turned most of the night. I left for work in kind of a daze with my head still throbbing and my throat sore from my sinuses draining (lovely, I know).
No wonder people don’t quit, this really sucks. Especially when I know that one smoke will take care of all of this! But I am not going to give up. I haven’t endured feeling like this for the last 43 hours for nothing.
The rest of my day hasn’t been as bad though, I had plenty of other things to focus on that you will read about here shortly. I’m going to spend the rest of the night trying to calm myself from today’s interesting events. And of course, more Detox Tea!
Labels: Me


Here is your chance to do something better than me! use that to keep you going...
Stick with it!