What do you want to read about?

I’m really excited about getting this blog up and running. I’ve started off my first few posts with some information about me so you would understand a little more where I’m coming from when you read my opinions on various subjects.

I want to write about a lot of things, but don’t want to turn this into something all over the map. I am planning to do some posts about bands/concerts I go to, book/movie reviews and topics that concern and/or affect me or I think are really interesting. Broad topics I know, but give me a break I’m just getting started here.

I would really like to get some feedback to what you, the readers, would be interested in hearing about. So leave a comment or send me a message, I would love to hear from you and will do my best to write about the topics you request.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    I would like to read reviews on places you travel to.  

  2. Anonymous said...

    I would like to hear more about your wonderful sister.  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates