It's my birthday

Well today is my birthday. I never really thought I’d get to be this age and in a way still don’t feel like a grown up. A lot has changed in the past year and I’m looking forward to finding out what else lies ahead.

A year ago, almost to the day, I moved from North Carolina to Indianapolis. I had spent ten years in NC, had a great circle of friends and things should have been great. The last couple years I had just felt restless, like I wasn’t where I was meant to be. So, after several long discussions with my mom, I made the decision to put the house for sale and give Indiana a try.

Being seven hours away from my family instead of seventeen is definitely a plus. I have a great group of people in Indy who have become a second family to me. There are a lot of things to do here and it’s kind of a central location to everything so I can travel only a couple hours and have access to tons of concerts, events and whatever else comes along.

I feel settled, well mostly, at least for now. Whatever the future holds, I’m glad I’ve gotten the chance to find my way here, even if it’s just a stop in the road.

1 comments:

  1. Andrea said...

    Have a very very very happy bday, may all your dreams come true:)
    Wish you all the best, A.  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates