I just wanted to share this beautiful piece of artwork with you. I attempted to follow instructions from everyone’s favorite artist, Bob Ross (you know the stoned guy with the big hair on PBS). Well, it had actually turned out not completely horrible, but me being me, I had to make one more brush stroke and it wrecked the whole sky. Thus the name of my painting, “rain crapped on my day.”
I’ve had this for probably 8 years now, but I just can’t bring myself to part with it. Maybe it’s because I had such a lovely time listening to Bob’s commentary on the happy, happy little trees as I painted or because it was the moment I realized that no matter how hard I try I will never be an artist. Regardless, I think I’m going to keep it around a while longer.
Labels: Art
3 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Why would you even consider getting rid of it?
much better than I could do!
This is awesome! You have to keep it. And, BTW, it's a zillion times better than I could EVER do. No, really.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog - I really appreciate that! Hope you're having a great weekend...
:^) Anna