Optimism... hmmmm

Well, it's been a week and I'm still trying to remain optimistic about being laid off.  It's not working as well as it was last week but at least I'm trying.

I think I figured out a way to at least survive until I find something, but it is seriously pushing back the move to NY and that is just devastating to me.  It's the only thing that has been keeping me afloat lately, just knowing that within a year I will be gone from here and in a place I want to be.

That's life I guess, one curve ball after another... I hate baseball...

1 comments:

  1. Suldog said...

    On the other hand, it's been a week and I'm still trying to remain optimistic about being laid. Different priorities :-)

    Best of luck!  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates