I don't have anything too exciting to say today, just trying to get by at this point.
~ I am physically and emotionally exhausted. This past month has turned my entire world upside down and I think now I'm just starting to get enough of a break for it all to settle in.
~ I miss Pablo. We talked for an hour last night and the whole time it seemed like he was right there next to me. We talked about everything and nothing at all. When we hung up, I just felt empty.
~ I love Skype!!! A one hour phone call between the US and Chile cost me $1.20!!!
~ I like my new place and neighborhood. My roommate is cool and we are hardly ever there at the same time so it's kind of been like living alone.
~ My room is small and I'm still trying to figure out how to get all my stuff to fit. My tv was too big for the room (older model that sticks out far) so i ended up spending $325 on a new flat screen to fit. It was so hard to spend that money because I had planned to put all my moving money in the bank. It was a necessity though because my roomie pretty much only watches sports and I have the hardes time falling asleep without noise.
~ Last big task for the move is the community yard sale this Saturday. It starts at 8am so no sleeping in for me. I need just a couple days where I can lay in bed and get some rest for my body and especially my mind.
~ I know I'm getting sick and it comes at the worst time! For some reasaon after every stressful situation I end up getting sick.
~ I need to start looking for a second job, but frankly I'm too damned tired to make it through the day at my regular job without closing my eyes during lunch time.
Enough whining for today, I just need to get some sleep and everything will be ok.
Labels: Me


You just need to recharge, you'll be alright:)
xoxo
Hopefully you'll get a chance to relax soon - I'm sure that's why you aren't feeling well.
Just keep on going and get plenty of sleep.