Things I've learned lately

~ Never wait two weeks to unpack your suitcase or you could end up smashing your toes against it in the middle of the night

~ RainX windshield wipers rock!  But you should still buy them before you need them instead of waiting 3 months after the others are worn out and you are driving in a monsoon

~ Magenta hair dye makes your shampoo pink for a month

~ Tattoos might hurt, but as soon as their done you start looking at ideas for your next one

~ I only miss sleep when I stop moving.  So the question becomes if I never stop, will I never need sleep?

~ Some guys cannot take a subtle hint!!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Ouch on the toes in the suitcase. That sounds as bad as stepping on legos in the middle of the night!! Pain!!

    RainX is awesome. I have the stuff to put on the windshield, but not the wipers. They sound dreamy though!! May have to get some!

    I have one tattoo...will never get another though. Nothing against tattoos, but it's not "me" and I did it out of "peer pressure" I suppose you could say. Stupid!  

  2. Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

    RainX is amazing and I love it :-)  

  3. jamila said...

    Oh yes to number one. You might even trip over it on your way to the bathroom in the middle of the night, and simultaneously bash your head on a coffee table and pee your pants. Not that I speak from experience or anything.  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates