Well it was a wonderful fourth of July weekend even though it rained all day Saturday here in Indy. My mom came to visit for a few days and we had a great time just hanging out. It was really tough to see her leave.
Somehow I managed to get Bronchitis during the weekend so yesterday when I got off work, I headed straight to bed. After all that sleep I'm still so tired. It's ridiculous to get sick like this when it's 85 and sunny outside!
On a bright note, less than two weeks before I head off to NYC!!! Hopefully I will be feeling better by then.
Have a great week!
3 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Bummer being sick!!! Exciting that you are coming to NYC!!! Hopefully the weather will continue to stay pleasant for your visit!
Feel better! 85 sounds heavenly, too. Compared to here, that's like the middle of winter!
Feel better! Glad you had a good weekend with your mom.