I realized today that I'm pretty sure I'm living someone else's life. I am certain this is not the one I'm supposed to be living.
If you have my life, please email me for instructions on how to return it and get yours back. I realize you may not want yours back, but I am going to keep looking until I find mine. So please just hand it over nicely, and no one has to get hurt.
If you have my life, please email me for instructions on how to return it and get yours back. I realize you may not want yours back, but I am going to keep looking until I find mine. So please just hand it over nicely, and no one has to get hurt.
3 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



i feel like that from time to time.
Funny, I've lost mine as well. Maybe there's a bar they all go to escape reality?
Don't get your life, dear. Make your life!