In the morning I headed to Rockefeller Center and straight to the famous Magnolia Bakery. The line was not long like I expected and as soon I opened the door I could smell the fresh sweetness in the air. I don’t eat too much sugar anymore but I had to try these cupcakes I have been hearing so much about. They were absolutely amazing! By the time I made it through the first cupcake I could feel the sugar high. I could only stand a few bites of the second cupcake, but a little bird that landed a foot away from me was more than willing to pick up the slack and help me finish it off.
I wandered over to St. Patrick’s Cathedral and was amazed by the beautiful architecture of the building. I am not what you would call a religious person by any means, but so many churches have amazing workmanship and structural details.
For lunch, I was on a mission for Sushi. One of the store clerks recommended a place so I headed back to Times Square to find the Blue Fin in The W Hotel. I tried some new types of rolls and wow was this place good! A little pricey, but it was definitely worth it.
I spent the afternoon in Union Square Park, this place is so cool. There were tons of little craft stands with people selling all sorts of little items. There was also an area of fresh produce and other organic items. People sat on the steps and around the park, reading or just talking. It looked like a group of people where getting ready to play a little concert but it hadn’t started by the time I left. This is one place I would be at all time if I lived in NYC.
Magnolia Bakery!
Adorable box
Yummy!!
Radio City
St. Patrick's
St. Patrick's
St. Patrick's
Sushi!!!
Times Square
My sister loves this movie!
Union Square Park
Union Square Park
Union Square Park
Union Square Park
4 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


awesome pictures. that must be a different location of the Magnolia Bakery...cuz the front of the original has a little bench and awning with the name on the awning. it's on a corner in the village.
Niceeeeee u hit the good spots!!!!! :) :) :)
Magnolia cupcakes AND sushi, I'm so jealous! YUM!
That sushi plate looks amazing!