More Random questions

Sorry, I have no inspiration today so there will be nothing interesting on the blog today. It's another crappy, rainy day in Indiana. Just some questions I got from a Facebook thing...

1. What color is your toothbrush?
purple and white
2. Name one person who made you smile today:
no one.. today was an absolutely terrible day
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Just getting to work
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Standing up for myself for the first time in a long time and getting my world shattered at the same time
5. What is your favorite candy bar?
Reese’s peanut butter cups
6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
A few times... it’s fun to watch the boys act like morons to girls who just want their money
7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
I don’t think I should repeat that
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Not really big on ice cream
9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Diet Coke
10. Do you like your wallet?
Don’t really care about it
11. What was the last thing you ate?
Salad
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Yes, two shirts last night. Nothing I own fits me and I look like I’ve been wearing potato sacks... it’s time for some new cothes
13. The last sporting event you watched?
Testing at the Speedway yesterday
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Plain
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
Heidi
16. Ever go camping?
Yes, it was awful... nature sucks
17. Do you take vitamins daily?
Yes
18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
No I don’t go to church. I don’t need to be in a specific building for my god to hear me
19. Do you have a tan?
Nope
20.Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
I prefer Sushi over everything
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
No
22. What did your last text message say?
Something about Indy
23. What are you doing tomorrow?
Work
25. Look to your left, what do you see?
Fax machine
26. What color is your watch?
I don’t wear a watch
27. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
Cool accents.., yay for Australian friends! haha
28. What is your birthstone?
Amethyst
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
I don’t eat fast food
30. What is your favorite number?
13
31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
Mom
32. Any plans today?
Planning the NYC and Boston trips
33. How many states have you lived in?
Three
34. Biggest annoyance right now?
My life
35. Last song listened to?
It’s Now So Clear by Ashers
36.Can you say the alphabet backwards?
No, not sober not drunk... there is no song for that!
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
That would be lovely... send yours over please
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Black flip flops
39. Are you jealous of anyone?
Yes, I think everyone is of someone
40. Is anyone jealous of you?
I highly doubt it
41. Do you love anyone?
A couple people
42. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes
43. What do you usually do during the day?
Work
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
I don’t really hate many people... I am very disappointed and disillusioned with certain people that’s for sure
45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
I don’t think so
47. Do you like cats?
Yes, but prefer dogs
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Yes, but I’m not sure it’s in a good way
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yes, 8th grade end of year trip
50. How did you get your worst scar?
Fell off a wet jungle gym caterpillar type thing when I was 5 or 6 ~ split my chin open to the bone

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Yay - I like that your comment link is @ the bottom now. :)

    13 is my favorite number too. Has been since high school, it was on my softball jersey.  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates