Unimportant Things

I was tagged by a couple of my blogger friends to list six unimportant things that make me happy. Read on…

Rules
A. Mention the person who nominated you.
1. Fidgeting Gidget
2. Remember Moments

B. List six unimportant things that make you happy.
1. Sunshine / warm weather
2. Sushi
3. Punk rock music
4. Stargazer Lilies
5. Laughing
6. Flip flops

C. Tag six blogs, state the rules & notify them with a teeny comment on their blog.
1. Battle of the Midwestern Housewives
2. Aphex Nation
3. Induced Metamorphosis
4. A New York City Life
5. More Mindless Rambling
6. Bama Belle In The Big City

6 comments:

  1. blognut said...

    Thanks for the tag - I'll get to in a day or two!

    It'll be hard to keep it to 6 items considering most things that make me happy are unimportant!  

  2. Impulsive Addict said...

    Wow! We like all the same things! Flip flops make me smile a lot and who doesn't like sunshine! It's almost bathing suit weather!! *eeek!*  

  3. Andrea said...

    Nothing is unimportant, everything counts:)

    Thanks for tagging me xox  

  4. A said...

    Thanks for the tag :) I posted mine! You'll have to check it out when you get the chance! I agree with a few of yours... Sunshine, definitely. Laughing, definitely!  

  5. Eeli said...

    LIked your answers Keke! I'm the same with sunshine too lol. I'm getting onto the tag just as I type haha


    Hope you're having a swell day too missy! :D


    x  

  6. Teach.Workout.Love said...

    SUSHI!!!!!!!!! :)  


 

Norman Reedus Photography

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates