I was just wondering if I'm the only person who cannot get motivated to do anything on Sundays. Here I am, laying on the couch in my pajamas watching vh1's top one hit wonders of the 80's marathon and it is taking all my energy just to focus on the tv.
It doesn't matter if I am out all night or home all weekend, I am just completely nonfunctional on Sundays. How about you??
Labels: Me, Questions for my readers
3 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Your body knows it's Sunday and that's it, day of rest :)
WHY would you even fight that?
Unfortunately for me I have NO choice but to be motivated on Sundays as that is my 'official' study day since husband is home to watch the little guy. Thankfully today I didn't have to study since the semester is finally coming to an end and I only have one more paper to write. Yay!! We went to the zoo today - so fun!!