Ok, so I am just going to go ahead and admit it... I am addicted to salsa right now. The problem is salsa is expensive and I prefer eating unprocessed foods whenever I can.
So I am hoping one of you wonderful people out there in the blogosphere will have a an easy, good receipe you could send my way. I really like the Tostitos chunky salsa (medium), but I can't figure out what's in it to make something similar.
So send your recipes my way please!!
Labels: Food, Happy things
3 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I used to make one in college...it isn't the "chunky" type of salsa really, but it was good, in my opinion.
Basically, I chopped up tomatoes, added cilantro (I really love cilantro, so I added a lot), onion, green peppers if I had them, and then got the light italian dressing and made that the salsa base. Mix it all up and let it sit overnight. It was good! I don't know if you'll like it or not, but it was super tasty and really easy!
What kind are you eating that is so expensive?? I like a few different, but my regular is Pace and it's only $1.99/jar. Have you tried the Peach Salsa @ Target? Archer Farms brand. YUMMMMMM!!!!!
me too sister! tell me what recipe you like the best! :) you know i'll try anything!